Ladies and Gentlemen Now’s your chance to wear some PINK!! (Or purple if you want)
NUMBER COLLECTION AND REGISTRATION:
Monday 8 Aug 09:00-15:00
Solomons Pretoria North
Grootvlei Nederduitsch Hervormde Kerk Rooiwal
No Helmet, No Ride / No chip, No result
Cycling SA rules will apply
HOW TO GET TO THE VENUE:
From Johannesburg, travel on the N1 North and take the Wallmansthal off ramp (exit 163). Turn left after the toll gate towards R101 Pyramid and proceed for 4.6km until you arrive at a T-junction. This is the Old Warmbaths Road (R101).
Turn right and proceed 2km to the Soshanguve turn off before the bridge.
Turn right and the Church is on the right hand side about 300m up the road.
Prom Pretoria, travel on the N1 North and follow the directions above, or travel along the Old Warmbaths Road (R101).
Lenie Smit: 083 534 7979 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
WHY SHOULD I ENTER?
- THIS IS A NICE DAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY AND TO WEAR SOME PINK OR PURPLE
The church has a bazaar for the day so there’s delicious food and nice activities available and believe me you don’t want to miss it!!!
- We have well-trained stationery and motorbike Marshalls
- Ample safe parking facilities
- Water points are fully catered with drinks for all riders
- As usual, we will have top medical support
PLEASE NOTE: the cycling club with the most entries will receive a trophy and clubs are welcome to set up their Club gazebos for the day